Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Manual Knex Swing Ride

lighting "low level" ... SO


I wrote sweet words and inspiration, thoughts and phrases that I had flowed from inside , as always happens when I start the computer and as a bloc pad, slide your hands on the keys and form thoughts that bring out my heart and make it clear.

I had just finished, revised and corrected, to polish the good work, not art, which are not pork, but human, very human, what a man and I feel that I will be forever.

I was back to normal fighting the banality and I carry on my battlefield, as everyone does every day, hidden from prying eyes and stupid fools.

I had been washing clothes.

was very time consuming: I did not want to wash, delayed for days and was on its last legs, I had to do it.

I had started doing.


I thought of what I had written.

When I work I think, the mind can not concentrate only on what I do, especially if the job does not mind me busy too. And wash do not assume too much ...

thinking and rethinking everything, from what the players had said, the comments I received and also to my when I reread it and feel the feelings that I experienced. Words were inspired by love, paternal love and tenderness that does not hold inside me, but I try not to give her so often, my daughter, because I'm shy, but much to others, perhaps because one day someone tells her that her father wanted to what was best qualified to speak, and maybe even to push someone else like me do not be shy ...

These words and these feelings I had sweetened the evening was an evening of incipient autumn, where the rain just exhausted mingled with the smells of October near the sea.

And I was doing the laundry.

I washed by hand to save: lonely man, and only, single father trying to avoid waste, eco-man who wants to also try to offer her a small donation, on the sacrificial altar of balance with nature.


And while I washed and rinsed and soaped soap and took off again, lightning has invaded my heart: my boys, some in particular!

I've seen faces and heard voices. These are the kids that I spend all day strength and hope, without which they probably aware of it. Those foals are all screaming and running, boys scurrying about in the management of the school trainers where I live and work, guys with whom I live moments that will one day be memories of a past that's always nice.

Flash I brought them to the mind and heart. I thought that before I'd put good for the baby that was born out of my blood at the hands of a mother one day my wife, were now thoughts and feelings that I felt strong for them, the colts kicking all morning. I felt a stream of love that I had never felt so intense and strong and I've embraced in my heart, while his hands squeezed cloth and wipe oil stains or other.

The physicist did things that had nothing to do with the heart and yet something inside , in my deep, loved, as I have done a few times, and other human beings perceive something that is not only common humanity

It is believed in Buddhism that Buddhahood is inherent in all that we perceive in others, we should see and feel ... more ... and for this Please the Buddhist way, that is states, because Buddhism does not require prayers to anyone but a ponder aloud ...

But I was not that washing clothes, ... yet I loved and I felt like my foals those children adopted an intimate moment, my full, close to me I do not know for some strange mechanism of the brain or heart or my all, maybe my Buddha-nature ...

And I was happy. Not for me, but because, for a moment, I wanted really good to others as never before in my life so far. Others with whom I have no blood ties mean, maybe others with whom the relationship is casual.

Now I loved! In what little time I loved very deeply and I was rewarded with a form of happiness and peace of mind I can not tell, but I remember it now.


The clothes were washed, were drained and spread out under the watchful eyes of the black cat that has recently added part of a family different from that of my own one day. And the ' lighting is slowly evaporated, dissolved as the final image of a movie where the two depart hand in hand and the credits scroll slowly to the music that takes the place of the image, and you you wake up happy with what you saw.

So everything has been canceled, the screen in front of me in my laundry, but not from the heart.


They were boys, but as I see them again tomorrow morning, are part of my mornings for nine months at least three years in a row, if anything happens to disrupt the life of a professor like me.

They were the feelings I felt, the love of them all, embrace the heart that I can not say, but that was and still is unclear, and the track has remained in the blue sky of my soul like a jet marks a line there, so it's been that track and memory. The memory does not betray, at least not this and that comforts me, I left her gift and this is now close to the lines and the cover of the electronic lock, put an end, and the lock to the heart, to keep safe all this, to close it in a safe in which only I know where to look for and where I can only watch.


But perhaps they are not alone ... no, look here too ... is really nice!



0 comments:

Post a Comment