Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sticklebricks Toys R Us

just luck?

Hello, you a little update on my progress at poker. E 'entered its second championship in three hooks, the last results are very good hoping that it is not just luck!

Latest results:

tournament before the main event - Position 1,
Main Event - Location
Freeroll 2 ° - 6 ° Posizoine
First Stage of the new league - Position 1,
Third stage (the second was there nn) - Position 2 °
Fourth stage - Position 1,

I would say that live is going quite well in terms of bankroll .... I made 5 of 6 tone hu end of which 3 won. As

concerns online, they are always calm even if I played very little last 3 .. 4 Oretta in 1 week. hours will take up seriously, I have also changed tactics to build a solid bankroll maybe depositing a large sum to start playing at higher levels.

kc8c nh

0 comments:

Post a Comment