Thursday, February 14, 2008

Intext:mario Salieri Streaming

LAST 10 DAYS HIGH AND LOW

Here we are, it's been a while that I do not write, I had left with my bankroll of $ 200 and the last step in the 1st trophy three hooks poker.
What can I say there are both positive and negative news. Let us examine first the negative .. as you can imagine, what have I done? Simple burned more than $ 200, beating out bankroll: D auhuhauha! and close the conversation here.
to switch to the good news ... the last stage 50 +10 (where I qualified via satellite) went pretty well because I came 2nd and won the 1st trophy three hooks (small satisfaction). I'll tell you a little of the tournament ... I immediately started well, doing my continuation bet after raising pre flop ... doing some reraise bluff and ending in some points, just create a nice stack playable on most short, we arrive at a crucial point of the tournament.
Stack on the 12k last hand before the second break, pin position on the raise of 3BB Ah8s, call David and call Tony. 2h3h7h flop, a flop as you can see I'm very good in flash and draw particular position. David's Check, Check by tony ... My bet ... fold to call David and Tony (I smelled it already here) Turn 6h .... dropped this card into me "wow I have the nuts" if he had not bet that after the tony and my allin .. . Instant call tony 4h5h running for a straight flush, and they became my second nuts nuts !!!!!!!!!! I expected her to color Kh. I go to the chip count ... stay well, and something with 3k! are not yet out of WOW. I do pause calmly discuss the hand that was obviously impossible to fold! Inside of me so I decided to go all the decision in only with good cards, in fact after some douple hands of my stack up against serene all in with KK preflo call for calm by the AQ board does not help calm and stay in the race ... . allin alfredo nice call on the 4k, my KT suited, QJ beat her off. Turn around to 11k ... I start to play more relaxed .... when I hear a preflop all of tony and the last to speak was I had folded all! get up the cards is under 33 (in me ... I study the situation to be in the cards ... mmmm tony good if the play ... want to steal, there was a call .. the more dark, more and is shorter and more in my brain rimbobava STRAIGHT FLUSH) .... CALLL, KJ rotates (it was not just stealing) BUT MY 33 GOVERNING THEM AND STARTS DOWN!!
Final Table:
I have about 20k ... David begins to steal like crazy all lined up outside shooting position ... sometimes we feel well and I magnify the stack ... but come to the conclusion! Exit Serena (evvaiii ).... all in Giampaolo ... AT needle do not think twice Call ... Flop AAbanana ... nh ... and win the trophy ... Meanwhile
are still in the race .. .. All in lorenzo .. AT instant pin still call .. and also eliminates him! David and I remain the mark in Milan! A8 with nh nh rereraise and always with K8 rereaise (he was in Blufi) gay raise crucial hand of Milan ... my all in with q2 in Blufi .. install the Milanese call me KK turns ..... Flop T22 NH KK .... NO GOOD !!!!!! HU
final play of Cac * at ... I finally got the 2nd but that's okay trophy and 200 euros in your pocket !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment