Monday, November 2, 2009

What Brand Of Hair Lauren London Use On Her Hair





rummaging in an old wardrobe. In the midst of sheets, cards and folders, greeting old days, letters of all kinds, and objects of ancient times, I found a book: it was poetry, handwritten in ink, perhaps on other worlds, they were quite simple, anonymous , written by who knows whom and who knows why. I opened it and sat down to read, time has passed, without being consumed and I feel I'm lost ... between verses and feelings hidden in those pages, between words and emotions stored carefully with order and love.

I have set aside one, I tore the paper, I've fit in your pocket, and today I open it, I sit with a cup of tea in hand, the hot, summer rain washes out the round leave a fresh smell in the air and land ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment