Thursday, January 10, 2008

Patons Wool Wholesale

new year ... my first post ... Promo

Hello to everyone ... well past the holidays??

Then I wanted to tell you a little something nice view yesterday ... but first let's talk about the first tournament of 2008 took place at the three hooks POKER CLUB ... Feel the Raise presented only 4 players this Friday ... that is me (knowledge / Deltaq85) ... Galba (Galb83) ... ... Giampy80 Albachiara84 and ended the tournament victory of myself ... my friend's place on the third and fourth Albachiara84 Galba ... okay guys ...

Going back to what I wanted to say ... last night on Sky Sports 3 were doing the "World Series of Poker Europe" those won by "Annete_15" to figure ... I was enjoying a beautifull table where they sat .. . ... Gus Hansen Jennifer Harmann Waswani ... ... ... and the femme fatal if Nos Mercier also a mistake, also known as Tom Dwan "durrrr" ;)... have this short, a bad table. .. and all this with the legendary and mythical stress commentary by De Grandis and CARESSAS ... cmq ... beautiful ... great hands ... Giok stradominando Hansen was throwing off the table and repeat all ... Caressa nn did that say "but this has no ass ... ... esculappio stops him ..." leaving these comments on Gus (to say the least out of place as who played a big poker and party appears before his opponents) that really made me laugh was when framing "durrrr" that a revival of Spizzi Hansen goes to the cards and Caressa says ... "this seems Ohi the son of Mr. Bean ... but where are you going "......

Now ok, I understand that certain giokatori nn all know ... but hell at least try to make a fool No talking bad ...

Sicience FTR ..... ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment