Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lewis Structure Of Clf^-2

CONSTRUCTION STARTED

This is my first post as a member of the RDF!
As the title after finally cash out, tilt bankroll or play outside, I decided to start from 0 to seriously build a bankroll at Full Tilt, I must say that things start to go well after a deposit of $ 50 in 2 days have arrived to over $ 100 playing Microlimano ($ 2), alternating head up and go sit! The cash for the time being until I leave nn reach the goal of $ 200 this weekend.
The rest Saturday after a wonderful and enjoyable dinner with my team mates and friends, we went to three hooks club, we had a satellite for the last stage of the tournament, luckily I managed to qualify for the 50 +10, ending also the tournament chip leader. I hope to win the trophy as they are 1st in the standings but there Giampy Corrado and behind the ribs are ready to make some of my mistake and blow my way.
Now I leave and I do my online poker session.

thanks again to ALL THE FTR.

K8 nice hand

0 comments:

Post a Comment