Monday, February 7, 2011

Compliance Aspirations



I was the veterinary, waitin 'to get my cat, I waited patiently, politely asked the doctor I had a little' time and glad I was there, observing others, "the masters of aninali ",... was not theater, it was not the TV show, but everyday life in a normal town in Lazio, in a normal evening in January.

Standing waiting a girl dressed elegantly, wearing makeup and nice, about 25/28 years, with a dog on a leash. He was standing there in front of the doctor's desk, I saw the side, I saw the beautiful features, but something in her eyes was not clear.
In the background of Dr. sentence: "Now we take x-rays .. which unfortunately are not at all beautiful," his voice Ferrara transplanted in Lazio, efficient and good, but behind the mask of unflappable professional, the doctor will spoatava here and there, I saw her move.

A woman's voice asked the girl: "What did?" referred to a black dog, small, like a fox, apparently crossing bastard in a noble and any race. This I had not seen before, was the second girl, the youngest, moved slowly and with difficulty from behind his desk, where he was waiting for his response.
Tears .. the girl's face suddenly filled with tears and turned into a form where the pain broke, apparently slowed by the "good manners": "A cancer .." he mumbled, drowning in tears and sniffling.

Dr. efficient approached her and gave a pat on the hair, the trader had been shocked, showed that behind his white coat is a woman, a human being who loves animals and who understands who does the same, the port has a handkerchief, beautiful and simple gesture that shows complicity and human love, a time to be like the girl, who suffers.

Girl with painted eyes, but now red-rimmed paid, endured the die ATM receipt, trying to drive back the tears, but it was obvious he was doing something that is not wanted, and would have wanted to cry her pain, that of a friend. A real friend!


of this scene there are millions, and there are to many humans, I've seen myself as the brother of my ex-wife been declared "condemned" ...
but always strikes me as a human you leave to go to an animal, that being that has racks that we show at each step, you querl'essere gives himself how nature makes him do like my cat, pardon "cat" that rises only when the legs go, but showing affection and showing more and more true than many of my so-called "friends " .. .

He touched the girl and I loved him.
None of that.
Maybe now that I write the dog is dead or she is watching crying, but still a human being is stripped of self and of various scenes of drama in which she lives, when the front has to be simple, but real and sincere look at this is always a lesson, at least for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment