Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Labeled Diagram Of A Bicycle

... silly little things ...














Walk in the heat of the afternoon, the moist air is heavy and envelops you like a soft blanket and you suffocate your breath.

verges on a wall and see objects thrown there by passers-hasty and ignorant, who do not believe that "their" land, but the neighbor's house where it lay in discarding.

continues and smell heavy and this makes the heat more hot and stuffy and I feel like to live in "Genesis Code".

The wind breathes the squalor and the light blinds what I try to catch a glimpse.

Then Slow Green, advancing towards me a smell of jasmine, this season is full of the whole area, and two boys on 16 years and embraced in love, ignoring the sweat that is transmitted in the embrace, live alone in their love, give me the joy of their life.

The aroma of the sea slowly above all, the past and the squalor of jasmine now, and builds a framework of saltiness to the feeling that the two are living.

A gull throws call to his partner, the slow waves breaks on the beach and the arid disappears, disappears bad that I lived, slight surplus heat is true that within each of us, life and the need to live, just the smell, the noise, distant music coming from a radio on a home in shady, to revive and give me a new smile made silly little things, and apparently unnecessary that make everyday life .

And I keep on the road ... indifferent to heat and sun.


The film is over, they are for another project, I fix it on the chair and get ready to live it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment