Friday, October 10, 2008

Waxing In Inland Empire

Incredible ... The

Well well, here is the fish most of the FTR (tigr8) finally can boast a good position in a decent tournament! Last night (actually tonight at 2.30) I finished fifth in the tournament FTIPS III taking the large sum of $ 325. It remains a bitter taste in the mouth because I was not put in bad chips in and out coinflip always evil .... In fact being left in 5 to call a hand in having the pair of 10. The guy turns AK and the flop is punishing me bitterly (leaving both A and K) ... of course no 10 on the turn and river! But I'm happy with the result and thank you very much Lorenzo and Serena who remained to cheer for me until the end! Now they are 39th in the overall standings and who knows if I will to qualify in the top 75 for the main event! I am confident for the future!

Hello everyone ... Tigr8

0 comments:

Post a Comment